Welcome to the Investing for Beginners podcast. In today’s show, we take a Bird’s Eye look at the Bear/Bull Cash for Visa:
- Bull case #1: network effects
- Bear case #1: regulatory impacts
- Bull case #2: how Visa makes money
- Bear case #2: The rise of crypto
- Bull case #3: The use of cash continues to dwindle
- Bear case #3: The increase in too much digital and competition rising
- How to ensure you understand the bear and bull case for each investment
For more insight like this into investing and stock selection for beginners, visit stockmarketpdf.com
Today’s show is sponsored by: Masterclass
Today’s show is sponsored by Masterclass, one of my favorite new mediums to learn from. They have over 150 plus of the most brilliant minds sharing their insights and wisdom.
My favorite thing about Masterclass, you can learn how to become a better writer from world-class writers such as Malcolm Gladwell. In his class, he teaches you important topics like researching new ideas, how to go into depth in interviews. For example, he shares this tip about not preparing “too” much for an interview because it could stifle the creative process, BRILLIANT.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW
You can find the transcript of today’s show below: