Welcome to the Investing for Beginners podcast. In today’s show, we take a look at bird’s eye view of HPQ or HP Inc :
· Why would Warren Buffett buy this company?
· First step look at the top line growth or revenue growth
· Brief historical look at the company.
· What we are seeing from the Income Statement
· Andrew dissects their demand and growth
· We take a look at the balance sheet using the current ratio
· Andrew discusses brand and its importance to the company
· We take a look at the ROIC (return on invested capital)
For more insight like this into investing and stock selection for beginners, visit stockmarketpdf.com
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW
Today’s show is sponsored by BetterHelp:
BetterHelp is the world’s largest therapy service, facilitating over 5,000,000 video sessions, voice calls, chats, and messages every month. BetterHelp set out on a mission to ensure everyone has easy, affordable, and private access to high-quality therapy.
As someone who struggled with mental health earlier in life, therapy helped me better handle my struggles.
If you consider giving therapy a try, BetterHelp is a great option; it’s convenient, accessible, affordable, and entirely online.
When you want to be a better problem solver, therapy can get you there. Visit BetterHelp dot com slash INVESTING today to get 10% off your first month.
You can find today’s show notes here: