Welcome to the Investing for Beginners podcast. In today’s show, we talk with Grace Nicolette of Center of Effective Philanthropy about the importance of giving:
- Grace is the Vice President of Programming and External Relations at CEP
- Grace co-hosts a podcast about giving The Giving Done Right Podcast
- How can giving back benefit the donors?
- How giving is different from investing, they are separate skill sets
- What is the first step to becoming a good donor?
- What pitfalls can donors fall into and how can we avoid them?
- Can getting a big donation hurt giving over the long-term?
- Grace talks to us about impacting investing and her interview with Jeremy Lin
For more insight like this into investing and stock selection for beginners, visit stockmarketpdf.com
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW
You can find the transcript of today’s show below: