Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Welcome to the Investing for Beginners podcast. In today’s show, we chat with Jake Taylor, CEO of Farnam Street Investments and co-host of Value After Hours:
- How did Jake get started in the investing world?
- How does Jake think about value investing and has his perspective changed over the years?
- What are Jake’s thoughts on projecting future results
- How to think about base rates
- Jake talks about some of his investing mistakes from base rates, and what he learned from those mistakes
- Jake’s opinion on DIY investing and how investing information flows learning to deal with those ideas
- What the market needs to generate good returns
- How Jake uses Journalytic to help him keep track of his investment thought process
For more insight like this into investing and stock selection for beginners, visit stockmarketpdf.com
You can find more from Jake here:
Today’s show is sponsored by BetterHelp:
BetterHelp is the world’s largest therapy service, facilitating over 5,000,000 video sessions, voice calls, chats, and messages every month. BetterHelp set out on a mission to ensure everyone has easy, affordable, and private access to high-quality therapy.
As someone who struggled with mental health earlier in life, therapy helped me better handle my struggles.
If you consider giving therapy a try, BetterHelp is a great option; it’s convenient, accessible, affordable, and entirely online.
When you want to be a better problem solver, therapy can get you there. Visit BetterHelp dot com slash INVESTING today to get 10% off your first month.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW
Apple | Spotify | Google | Stitcher | Tunein
You can find the transcript of today’s show below:
Contact [email protected] to advertise on Investing for Beginners podcast. The Investing for Beginners podcast is part of the Airwave Media podcast network.