Welcome to the Investing for Beginners podcast. In today’s show, we talk with Kevin Carter about investing in China, India, and Latin America (LATAM).
- We discuss Kevin’s background, including meeting and working Burton Malkiel, the author of A Random Walk Down Wall Street
- Dispelling myths about investing in China
- Is the political risk of the government taking over companies overblown, and are we overthinking these ideas?
- Are there risks of companies being completely state owned?
- How to think about the historical leaders imperative to take care of the Chinese people and investing in the country
- What are our resources to investigate companies in emerging markets?
For more insight like this into investing and stock selection for beginners, visit stockmarketpdf.com
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW
You can find the transcript of today’s show below: