Welcome to the Investing for Beginners podcast. In today’s show, we chat with Louisa Nicola, neurophysiologist and brain coach:
- We talk about Louisa’s background
- We spend some time talking about sleep and its importance related to making decisions
- How you can improve your sleep
- The benefits of exercise, particularly strength training
- How habits affect our brain, and why our brain likes habits so much
- How habits can help us make better decisions
- How can stress impact our decisions, and what can we do to reduce stress?
- How can the food we eat impact our decision making?
- How can we use these 3 pillars of health to help improve our investing and decision making?
For more insight like this into investing and stock selection for beginners, visit stockmarketpdf.com
If you want to learn more about Louisa:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW
You can find the transcript of today’s show below: