About The Show
When Andrew Sather and Dave Ahern first started this podcast in 2017, there were no top-ranked investing podcasts who catered to the beginner investor.
Many newcomers might not have a background in finance.
This makes investing intimidating.
Dave and Andrew sought to solve those burning problems with this show. The Investing for Beginners Podcast is often ranked in the top 25 for Investing and top 100 for Business on Apple Podcasts. The show has had over 12M downloads.
Episodes range from full listener Q&A and expert guest interviews, to their popular series which include Back to the Basics and Bird’s Eye View (a “behind the scenes” deep dive into individual stocks).
It is their hope that you find your path to financial freedom; always investing with a margin of safety, emphasis on the safety.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW
Apple | Spotify | Google | Stitcher | Tunein
Sponsorship and Advertising
The Investing for Beginners Podcast – Your Path to Financial Freedom is currently part of the Airwave Media podcast network. Contact [email protected] to advertise on The Investing for Beginners Podcast.
Past and current sponsors include:
• Allegiance Gold
• iTrust Capital
• Stratosphere Investing
• Interactive Brokers
• Elysium Health
• Turbo Tax
• Charity Vest
• Real Vision
• Jordan Harbinger Show
• Koch Industries
• James Allen
• Equity Trust
- The Basics of ETFs with Evan from My Money MarathonWelcome to the Investing for Beginners podcast! Today’s episode we will have a special repeat guest […]
- IFB284: When Can You Open a Brokerage/How Should I Invest a Lump Sum?Welcome to the Investing for Beginners podcast! In today’s episode we have another round of great […]
- IFB283: Back to the Basics of Building a PortfolioWelcome to the Investing for Beginners podcast! In today’s episode, we will do a back to […]
- IFB282: In Defense of the Top 5 Companies in the S&P 500: Things Investors May Not KnowWelcome to the Investing for Beginners podcast! Today’s episode will be a discussion about the top […]
- IFB281: How to Hold a Company Rising Quickly/How We Look for Quality CompaniesWelcome to the Investing for Beginners podcast! In today’s episode, we have another round of great […]