About The Show
When Andrew Sather and Dave Ahern first started this podcast in 2017, there were no top-ranked investing podcasts who catered to the beginner investor.
Many newcomers might not have a background in finance.
This makes investing intimidating.
Dave and Andrew sought to solve those burning problems with this show. The Investing for Beginners Podcast is often ranked in the top 25 for Investing and top 100 for Business on Apple Podcasts. The show has had over 20M downloads.
Episodes range from full listener Q&A and expert guest interviews, to their popular series which include Back to the Basics and Bird’s Eye View (a “behind the scenes” deep dive into individual stocks).
It is their hope that you find your path to financial freedom; always investing with a margin of safety, emphasis on the safety.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW
Sponsorship and Advertising
The Investing for Beginners Podcast – Your Path to Financial Freedom is currently part of the Glassbox Media podcast network. Contact [email protected] to advertise on The Investing for Beginners Podcast.
Past and current sponsors include:
• Allegiance Gold
• iTrust Capital
• Stratosphere Investing
• Interactive Brokers
• Elysium Health
• Turbo Tax
• Charity Vest
• Real Vision
• Jordan Harbinger Show
• Koch Industries
• James Allen
• Equity Trust
- Investing Basics with Jeremy Schneider of Personal Finance Club – The Secret to Building WealthWelcome to a special episode of the Investing for Beginners Podcast. Today, we welcome our guest,… Read more: Investing Basics with Jeremy Schneider of Personal Finance Club – The Secret to Building Wealth
- IFB318: Andrew’s Valuable Insights – A Conversation on Building and Evolving an Investment PortfolioWelcome back to another episode of the Investing for Beginners Podcast! In today’s episode, we have… Read more: IFB318: Andrew’s Valuable Insights – A Conversation on Building and Evolving an Investment Portfolio
- IFB317: Listener Q&A – Navigating Market Turbulence with Long-Term InvestmentsFrom figuring out profitable business models to spreading investments across sectors, we’ve got it all covered… Read more: IFB317: Listener Q&A – Navigating Market Turbulence with Long-Term Investments
- Building a Diversified Portfolio: Exploring ETFs and Comparing Different Areas with Long-Time Listener AliWelcome back to another episode of The Investing For Beginners Podcast! In today’s episode, we have… Read more: Building a Diversified Portfolio: Exploring ETFs and Comparing Different Areas with Long-Time Listener Ali
- IFB316: Sales to Capital Ratio: The Key Metric for Predicting Company GrowthIn this episode of the Investing For Beginners Podcast, Dave and Andrew dive into the often… Read more: IFB316: Sales to Capital Ratio: The Key Metric for Predicting Company Growth