About The Show
When Andrew Sather and Dave Ahern first started this podcast in 2017, there were no top-ranked investing podcasts who catered to the beginner investor.
Many newcomers might not have a background in finance.
This makes investing intimidating.
Dave and Andrew sought to solve those burning problems with this show. The Investing for Beginners Podcast is often ranked in the top 25 for Investing and top 100 for Business on Apple Podcasts. The show has had over 20M downloads.
Episodes range from full listener Q&A and expert guest interviews, to their popular series which include Back to the Basics and Bird’s Eye View (a “behind the scenes” deep dive into individual stocks).
It is their hope that you find your path to financial freedom; always investing with a margin of safety, emphasis on the safety.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW
Sponsorship and Advertising
The Investing for Beginners Podcast – Your Path to Financial Freedom is currently part of the Glassbox Media podcast network. Contact [email protected] to advertise on The Investing for Beginners Podcast.
Past and current sponsors include:
• Allegiance Gold
• iTrust Capital
• Stratosphere Investing
• Interactive Brokers
• Elysium Health
• Turbo Tax
• Charity Vest
• Real Vision
• Jordan Harbinger Show
• Koch Industries
• James Allen
• Equity Trust
- Investing for the Next Generation: A Conversation with Matthew RoseberryDave: Welcome to The Investing For Beginners Podcast. I’m your host Dave, joined by my co-host… Read more: Investing for the Next Generation: A Conversation with Matthew Roseberry
- IFB333: Free Financial Tools – Accessing Relevant Ratios and Revenue SourcesOn episode 333 of the Investing For Beginners Podcast, Dave and Andrew dive into three great… Read more: IFB333: Free Financial Tools – Accessing Relevant Ratios and Revenue Sources
- IFB332: Listener Q&A – From Paycheck to Paycheck and Starting to InvestIn the latest episode of The Investing For Beginners Podcast, Dave and Andrew tackle key listener… Read more: IFB332: Listener Q&A – From Paycheck to Paycheck and Starting to Invest
- IFB331: 6 Ways to Avoid Buying High and Selling LowWelcome to The Investing For Beginners Podcast, I’m Dave and with me is Andrew. In episode… Read more: IFB331: 6 Ways to Avoid Buying High and Selling Low
- IFB330: Balancing the Art and Science in ValuationWelcome back to The Investing For Beginners Podcast, episode 330! I’m Dave, and with me is… Read more: IFB330: Balancing the Art and Science in Valuation