Welcome to the Investing for Beginners podcast. In today’s show, we analyze Apple & Tesla through the lens of Back to the Basics
- What does it mean when you own shares in Apple & Tesla?
- How to look at the income statement for both companies
- How to look at the balance sheet, what we owe vs what we own
- Describing the cash flow statement as the checking account of each business
- What is one big metric can we use to measure cash flows?
- How can we look at capital allocation vis a vis buybacks and dilution
- Why should we buy Tesla or Apple?
- The price you pay matters and how does that impact investing in Apple & Tesla
- The impact of dividends
For more insight like this into investing and stock selection for beginners, visit stockmarketpdf.com
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW
You can find the transcript of today’s show below: