The following is a list of our most influential posts and guides in the Stock Market Basics category. We hope you’ll find these lessons to be incredibly valuable and most importantly, take action on what you learn to create wealth in your life.
A list of essential posts on the basics of the stock market:
- I Know Micro Cap Stocks are Risky, but do They Generate Massive Returns?
- IPO Basics: Explaining IPOs in Simple Terms, With Examples
- Handy Andy’s Lessons – 5 Tips to Becoming a Great Stock Picker
Articles that show some of the most valuable lessons on the history of the market:
- The Tyranny of Stock Market Bubbles: History Repeats Itself
- The History of Stock Market Volatility in the United States
More great posts for those of you interested on the impact of economics:
- The Structure of the Federal Reserve Explained in the Simplest Way
- How Interest Rates and the Stock Market Are Intricately Intertwined
- Is Crypto the Answer to U.S. Debt: A Beginner’s Guide to Currency
These deep dive guides will show you what industry expertise looks like:
- The High Yield Potential from REIT Dividends: Considering Taxes and Safety
- Bank Stocks Analysis: Understanding Basic Metrics and the Banking Industry